- Currently enrolled in an MA/BA Degree in Architecture, Urban Design, Real Estate or equivalent;
- High proficiency in English, another European language is a plus (French, German or/and Dutch);
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite with strong Illustrator and InDesign capabilities, to be demonstrated in a portfolio;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Hands-on approach, self-disciplined and confident in a complex international environment;
- Knowledge of OMA’s work and the architectural field in general; and
European work permit is preferred.
- You thrive in a creative, multicultural, and ad-hoc environment, employ a hands-on approach, and are ambitious, assertive, and stress-resistant.
The initial internship will last six months. You will be requested to provide an enrollment statement from your university during the hiring process.
As an intern, you will receive a monthly stipend. The internship is expected to start end January/early February, 2019. The deadline of application is January 11, 2019.
To apply, please click the “apply for this internship” button to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.