- Currently studying Architecture or other relevant courses
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Knowledge on Revit is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
- A team player
- Previous internship experience in any other renowned architecture firms is preferred though not mandatory
- Candidates must feel comfortable in a complex and dynamic environment
The hiring process starts spontaneously, currently we are screening the applications. Due to the massive applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
Now we are looking for interns who can start October, 2018. Exceptions can be made to exceptionally excellent candidates, to start in early November, 2018.
Please note that you need to be an enrolled student to qualify for this internship. Only applicants who are available for a minimum of 6 continuous months will be considered.
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as PDF file. Applications without portfolio attached will not be processed.
Please note that all portfolios are printed and reviewed in hard copy format.