- Working towards a university degree in legal studies;
- Interest in gaining working experience in a legal or contract management environment;
- Interest in the international architecture, engineering, construction, or real estate development industry is a plus, as is interest in the areas of intellectual property and/or contract drafting or negotiation;
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written). Fluency in another language, particularly Russian, Arabic, or French is a plus;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Outlook; and
Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
You thrive in a creative, multicultural, and ad-hoc environment, employ a hands-on approach, and are ambitious, assertive, and stress-resistant.
The initial internship will last six months. You will be requested to provide an enrollment statement from your university during the hiring process.
As an intern, you will receive a monthly stipend. The internship is expected to start early January, 2019.