As Modelshop Assistant, your job will involve a large amount of manual handling of equipment, materials and models of various sizes. You should have great organizational and planning skills, with a problem-solving mindset. In our modelshop you will work closely with the architects, designers and full project teams. You will also be part of a team who builds and installs models for exhibitions and various other projects.
- 2 – 5 Years’ experience crafting, building and creating architectural and other creative, 3-dimensional design models and mock-ups
- Excellent command of digital machinery; CNC, RP, laser cutting
- Strong interest in model-making
- Proven experience with workshop machinery and industrial processes
- Hands-on software experience with Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proactive and self-disciplined
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- Knowledge on OMA projects is an asset but not mandatory
Due to the large number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The selected candidate will be expected to start in November, 2018.
To apply, please click the button “apply for this job” below to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio (no links please).